- The best way to get even is to forget.
- Feed your faith and your doubts will starve to death.
- Some folks wear their halos much too tight!
- Some marriages are made in heaven, but they ALL have to be maintained on earth.
- Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, and faith looks up.
- Standing in the middle of the road is dangerous; traffic from both directions may knock you down.
- Words are windows to the heart.
- A skeptic is a person who sees the handwriting on the wall, and then claims that it is a forgery.
- It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt.
- A successful marriage isn't finding the right person; it's being the right person.
- The mighty oak tree was once a little nut that held its ground.
- The tongue must be heavy, indeed, because so few people can hold it.
- To forgive is to set the prisoner free and then discover the prisoner was you.
- It's all right to sit on your pity pot every now and again. Just be sure to flush when you are done.
- You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
- If the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, you can bet the waterbill is higher.
Affirmation for the Week:
"I enrich my life each day with laughter, forgiveness and by giving to others."
Special thanks to Mary Rau-Foster. Learn more about her works at http://www.motivatingmoment.com/